Sunday, February 12, 2012

Love Pyromania!

It's that time again in which I feel the desire to spill out my heart with some ink on this cold, unfeeling computer screen. The root of my emotions is still blurry and unclear so I thought that writing this might open a venue into the unknown,dark,distant,cold pathways of my lonely,soulless heart.
I'm searching for the answers in this starless horizon, without her; without her but with someone else.
I'm with someone but I feel alone, even while she is holding me tight and smiling her smile; I feel empty and I'm only thinking of you. Your smile fills my cavities with a lovely, warm feeling like that of a cozy fireplace. Instead of a slight ember burning in my soul I wish that you would set me to flames using the kerosene of your love. I wish you would drench me and let the flames engulf my spirit. You could be the arsonist of our love and neither of us would ever have to feel the chilled, bitterness of the passing wind ever again. What do you say? I'll get the matches and you bring that resounding smile of yours and I think we'll have a deal. Once our love is kindled I'll never let it fade. I long to be obsessed with your sea of flames and every time I think of you I am scorched more severely. Your fire makes me whole. You satisfy my soul.

1 comment:

  1. Riley, this was awesome. It may have been over extensive in the beginning, but the end is just beautiful. I really get to feel your longing to find that one and only person, with whom you'd want to spend your whole life time. But this was a really nice read. Proud to know such a writer.

    ReplyDelete